Having a welcoming environment that fosters productivity is key for your business—and that all starts with coffee. If your employees need jolts of caffeine to get through the day (and who doesn’t?), installing a workplace coffee machine can be a great investment. Local office coffee services in Pampa, TX make it simple to put in a machine and restock your favorite flavors and accoutrement.
Here are the top benefits you’ll get when you install a coffee machine at your workplace:
- More productivity: Getting started in the morning can be almost as difficult as avoiding the post-lunch desire for a nap. If you don’t have caffeine handy, your workers may not be able to stay awake to finish their work properly—or you might see the quality of their product take a hit. Make it easy for them to get the boost they need by putting a coffee machine in the lunch room. The better your employees feel, the better the work they’ll do.
- Healthier, happier employees: Did you know that coffee (in moderation) is good for your health? Not only does the bitter brew keep us alert longer, but it also has plenty of antioxidants and nutrients. Plus, taking the time to make a cup of coffee is a natural way to take a break, walk around and clear your head before getting back to work. Taking breaks makes it easier to find solutions and get through that to-do list, too.
- Cut down on lost work time: If your employees have to step out for a coffee every time the caffeine urge hits, you’re going to lose a lot of productive work time. Even if it’s on one of their breaks, coffee runs often take more than 15 minutes, especially if the coffee shop is packed. Install a workplace coffee machine and cut down on the time spent outside the office during work hours.
- Make a good impression on customers: Customers and clients are finely attuned to how your workplace makes them feel, in addition to what you can do for them. When you can offer them a cup of freshly brewed coffee, it’ll raise their esteem—it’s a subtle, but effective trick.
- An inexpensive staff perk: Your workers are the backbone of your company, and keeping them happy should be one of your top concerns. Luckily, coffee machines are a relatively inexpensive staff perk that benefits everyone, including you. The pleasure of having a source of free caffeine will carry over into their work product and customer service—and it’s a nice way to say “thank you” for all the effort they put forth each day.
- Keeps the atmosphere friendly: Finally, we all want our employees, clients and customers to get along. A workplace coffee machine often creates an automatic meeting place and fosters a congenial atmosphere. When your workers are comfortable and friendly, everyone wins.
In short, you can’t go wrong when you hire a local office coffee service in Pampa, TX. Call Armstrong Coffee Service to discuss your options today.