Coffee is a mainstay in most offices, whether you need an excuse to take five minutes away from your desk or desperately need a caffeine injection to get through the day. Deciding which coffee maker to get for your office is also a challenge.
Which office coffee machine should you get in Pampa, TX? Your major considerations should be whether it brews a good cup of coffee, how many pots it can handle per day and how long it should last under heavy use. Read on to learn about some of the most popular models that you can buy on your own—or team up with Armstrong Coffee Service to get a high-end industrial model for your own office.
Simple coffee makers
Just looking for a basic coffee option for your office? Here are some simple selections you can choose from:
- Overall favorite: For about a hundred bucks, you can grab the Cuisinart PerfecTemp 14-cup machine. It includes a timer setting, has an auto-off feature and can control brew strength. For a great cup of black coffee, you can’t go wrong here.
- Budget favorite: Good old Mr. Coffee will be the office hero—and you’ll only pay $25 for the Mr. Coffee 12-cup variety. It’s extremely basic, but has a pause-and-serve feature so you can grab that first fresh cup instead of waiting for the whole pot to brew.
- Grind and brew: Cuisinart’s Grind & Brew coffee maker allows you to grind beans and then brew immediately, or even set a timer to have it done at a specific time. This model allows you to upgrade to a thermal carafe, too, so your coffee stays hot without you wasting energy. Or you could try the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer, which boasts similar features.
- Space saving: If your office kitchen is tiny, opt for a space-saving model like the Zojirushi Zutto coffeemaker. It can only hold five cups at a time, so it might be a good option if you only have one or two employees who drink coffee.
- Large capacity: The Hamilton Beach coffee urn runs just $37, and can hold up to 45 cups of coffee.
Specialty coffee equipment
Of course, you don’t have to opt for basic—these deluxe office coffee machines have a lot more to offer.
- Deluxe model: The Technivorm Moccamaster is great for precision coffeemaking, especially if you’re particular about temperature. This high-end model runs $329, but who’s counting?
- Cold brew: If you love cold brew coffee, the OXO Cold Brew Coffee Maker is the way to go. Just insert coffee and water, then let it steep for the next 12 to 24 hours.
- Specialty drinks: The Mr. Coffee Café Barista machine is just $180 and makes lattes, cappuccinos and espressos with ease. You’ll never have to make another coffee run again when you have this machine in the office.
For the best office coffee equipment in Pampa, TX, delivered straight to your door and maintained by a team of experts, reach out to Armstrong Coffee Service today. Our flexible coffee service is the best investment you’ll make all year.